We offer advisory services to SMEs via a recurring retainer fee monthly. Our Retainer Services are often used by clients who have ongoing needs for advisory services. We customise the retainer services to suit your needs, regardless of your corporate life cycle: start up, scale up, growth, corporate, distress & exit.
Our retainer services offer several benefits, including:
Cost-effectiveness: Retainer services can be a cost-effective solution for clients who need ongoing services, as you can often negotiate a better rate by committing to a longer-term agreement.
Flexibility: Retainer services can be tailored to fit the specific needs of a client, providing the flexibility to adjust the scope of services as needed.
Priority access: Clients who retain services often receive priority access to our expertise and resources, ensuring that your needs are addressed quickly and efficiently.
Why do you need retainer services?
- If you hit a road block in your business.
- If you have crazy ideas but need validation.
- If you want to grow your business at the right direction.
- If you're not certain or sure about your current situation.
- If you need a sounding board and to brainstorm strategies.
- If you're in distressed situation, and need practical advice to move forward.
Scope of Retainer Services (but not limited to):
- Vision, Mission & Goals Setting
- Business Model & Value Proposition
- Business Plan
- Marketing Plan
- Valuation & Financial Modeling
- Corporate Life Cycle
- Corporate Strategies
- Corporate Finance - IPO, M&A
- Distress, Restructuring & Turnaround
- Exit Strategies - Structure, Timing & Value
Asset & Wealth Management
- Family office
- Family Business Management
- Succession Planning
- Special Purpose Vehicles
- Portfolio & Investment Strategies
How does the Retainer Service work?
- Weekly 60 - 90 minutes session via Zoom or face to face (Kuala Lumpur only).
- To brainstorm and discuss your business objectives, problems, goals & solutions.
- Set targets, KPIs & milestones, and to reflect on your progress, key developments, strength & limitations.