"A Dream Come True for Every Entrepreneurs!"
An Initial Public Offering (IPO) is the first sale of stock by a company to the public. It represents a company's transition from private to public status, allowing individuals to own a part of the company and trade its stocks on a public exchange.
The process involves issuing new shares of stock to raise capital and issuing the shares to the public.
We work with local professional team and expertise to support and serve our portfolio & client companies in global capital markets.
Pre - IPO Review
- Equity story and track record
- Corporate restructuring
- Management development & training
- Corporate governance & internal controls
- Financial reporting
- Risk assessment
During the IPO process, there are a number of complex listing requirements and regulations that your company need to deal with. The key issues we help deal with include:
- Appointment of professional parties
- Due diligence working group
- Introduction of strategic investor
Post Listing Support
The challenges do not end after a successful IPO. Your company will be under strict public scrutiny. Effective and ongoing communication channels with regulators, investors and media are critical. The key issues we help deal with include:
- Advice on various ongoing post-listing compliance
- Financial and regulatory reporting
- Corporate governance
- Risk management
- Investor relations